Wednesday 18 July 2012

Chilling out @ Gunung Ledang Waterfall

The renowned Gunung Ledang Waterfall is just about 1-2 hours drive from Segamat... Ironically, this was my very first xperience here although segamat is my  hometown  .. i have my own reason for that...heheheh....This is a popular spot for picnicking and mountain climbing activities...so let me share my day trip here...

We (hubby, me, my two kids, my two sisters in law) took off around 11 o'clock in the morning...we reached there around 1 o'clock..it was drizzling..so i just prayed that it won't be getting any heavier.... so we get changed...not to worry because various amenities, including rest shades, dressing rooms, camping sites, food stalls and car parks are provided here.... and we went straight to locate the best picnicking spot..... 

we arrived just in time for our lunch.......

home-made dishes
Soon as we filled our stomach....

splashing time in the icy water.. all of sudden..there was monkey droppings fell from the tree...yuck..luckily, none hit us..so we decided to stop and pack..(its a sign, i guess..heheheh)
I snapped a few pictures of the scenery....
Cabin for rent, my hubby and his colleagues rented this cabin before, RM50 per nite...

we'll be back someday later... :)

 
On our wayback, we stopped to taste the local durians....

More to come, stay tune!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

durian kucing tidoq org pggil....hehe..qaseh nmpk seksi la yang..bju senget skit...hahahaha...duduk pn bersimpuh...comey2..utk pengetahuan semua blogger2...yg jatuh dlm kolam mndi kitorg adalah najis monyet....kah..kah...skit jer lg nak kna my sister...my wife...jauh skit..sipi2 la...hahaha...

OKje said...

Peh sedapnya durian tu Intan... nampak tebal dan lazat...he..he...

Unknown said...

hainom OKje.....
memang sedap pun...tu yg khusyuk mkn..:)

intan izani said...

qalesya nmpka lain first pic, mcm anak dara dah. hehe. mmg durian tu nampak sedap giler... aummm..

Unknown said...

angah..
dh mcm anak dara...cume perangai je cam bdk2..hehheh