Sunday 29 July 2012

The eighth!!!

Normally,i won't be sticking around my home on weekends...it's either my in-laws house or my parents'. Right now, I'm staying 2 nites over my in-laws house...well, it is just around 30 minutes drive from my house... i can probably come here as often as i like...
what do we have during iftar today??? Yes, we had curry mee together with some 'pulut lemak' to go with 'inti kelapa', some murtabak and some 'kuih' which was given by the neighbours.Alhamdulillah...


Note: the cookings were done by my SILs..... TQ... :)


Alhamdulillah,, i can control myself from buying unnecessary foods from bazaar ramadhan although we (my hubby n my two babies) did a quick tour at the bazaar ramadhan this afternoon... :)

 May ALLAH bestowed u peace, serenity , tranquility and health in this HOLY MONTH of Ramadan Along with his blessing and bliss.

That's all for now...

10 comments:

Que Achmad said...

Alhamdulillah. Abe dah singgah sini & dah tinggalkan jejak jugak follow sini dari www.queachmad.com

btw, abe dari segmen http://www.queachmad.com/2012/07/segmen-promote-blog-by-jal.html

Unknown said...

Ok...dh folo jugak en abe ni... :)

OKje said...

Wah Intan....nampaknya bolehlah bagi duit raya lebih tahun ni....he...he..

Peh... seak terer tukar baground ni saban hari tukau nampak!

Unknown said...

Okje.....
mencari background yg paling sesuai kt mata ni..heheheh ..msih dlm pencarian...

Anonymous said...

tul tu yang..teruskan pencarian...i follow jer...jgn buh pic bunga2 jer...sesekali lain skit...nmpk garang ker...or watever la...hehehe

wantie said...

hmm.... i told my self this year that will never go to bazaar ramadhan. but yesterday, my brother force me to go.

although i follow him, i still did not buy anything. hahahaha... still keep my promise to myself.

by the way your mee curry look yummy!

Unknown said...

wantie...
its hard to say no to certain food when u are in bazaar, kn..so congrats to u....:)

intan izani said...

harus juga membuat mi kari melihat menu ini... drools.

Hanif said...

Lama tak makan mee kari..
Malam ni nak pekena ler..

Unknown said...

angah...mmg sedap, klu ade kerang lg mabeles...
Hanif... senang je nk mkn mi kari, mkn kt kopitiam..sedap je kan..