Tuesday 17 July 2012

nurturing young minds- a mind mapping process

What i love about KSSR? i guess, the way the syllabus was organised....  in my opinion, it is a holistic approach... as a teacher you need to adapt and adopt the content of the given textbook and guidebook... The said two are only tools....it is up to teacher to manipulate the content.....maybe the only disagreement I have is on the Performance Standard Document.. i dunno..maybe i need to really sit down and do research on my own to adopt and adapt that document on my pupils....Up to now, i just did what other teachers do....

Enough said.... just a peek on what i have done with my pupils on the 12th topic, On The farm... a mind-mapping activity..... for me, the knowledge on mind-mapping is important, u will be using it someday later, rite.....Pls have a look...
The mind-mapping session.....

Presentation

The mind-maps
That's all.... i'm just putting my best effort to nurture these young minds to be all-rounders.... Keep reading my blog ya!!!

5 comments:

intan izani said...

gambar teacher mana?

THE AUTHOR said...

salah satu teknik menajamkan minda pelajar...nice

Unknown said...

angah...
teacher xnak interframe.....
hanif...
tq too!

OKje said...

Budak-budk mesti suka ni... cepat ingatkan... INTERESTING!! Pape pun salam ukhwah!

Unknown said...

hainom OKje....
salam ukhwah jugak...